If you’re seeing this right now, you’re probably have made your mind for a heart-thumping, blood-pumping, best gym workout. And, friend, we’ve got you covered. And we will help you get sweaty in pursuit of your goals, whether that means getting stronger, hitting a new PR, or losing weight. But let’s be real for a second here: The critical thing about weight-loss workouts is that they’re kinda, sorta… a myth. Don’t get me wrong—if you’re trying to lose weight, a solid exercise and nutrition regimen should be part of your plan.
First, here are some very fundamental things you should know before you get started on a best gym workout regimen for weight loss.
- Your food choices —how you feed your body—are even more important than your workout regimen.
Healthy eating habits are even more important than your workout routine if your goal is to see lasting changes in your body composition. You can make your customised diet from our qualified dietician with an experience of over 4 years – Dt. Shilpa Gupta
- Training should become an important part of your routine.
In order to see results, aim for three workouts if you’re just getting into a routine again, or five to six sessions if you’ve been at it for a while. “And keep in mind that rest is key to reset physically, emotionally and mentally, so make sure to build in at least one full rest day.”
- You’ll need to really push yourself in every exercise you do.
It can be a big challenge for you, “Make sure when you walk through that door you are going to give your 100 per cent the whole time and count in your entire workout with one simple question: Can I give more?”
- You’ll need to find a workout plan that you genuinely enjoy if you have any hope of sticking with it.“Finding a trainer or workout that makes you happy is actually very important to weight loss,” says Rilinger. When you truly enjoy doing it you’ll be more likely to stick with it. Below are 5 workouts that will help you reach your weight loss goal faster.
Now that we’ve set the expectations a bit (sorry if it sounds a little womp womp—this stuff is complicated!), let’s get to the best gym exercises.
Keeping in mind that eating right and getting enough sleep, there are best gym exercises that can be particularly useful in helping you lose weight or burn fat or change your body composition.
Squatting is a great strength-training exercise that targets your lower back, quads, glutes, hamstrings and calves.
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart, holding a barbell behind your neck.
- Chest upright and back straight.
- Sit into a squat position while keeping your knees in line with your toes.
- Press into your feet and straighten your legs to return to the standing upright position
- Perform four sets of eight repetitions. If you cannot perform each rep with perfect form, lower the weight. Rest 45 seconds between each set.
Main Muscle Envolved: Quads, Glutes & Hamstrings
Why: It’s a sure-fire way to stoke your body into a fat-burning Machine. Just make sure you start with the weight to manage 10 reps before gradually increasing the level to the full heart-pumping calorie-vaporising zone of your one rep max.
- Stand behind a grounded barbell.
- Knees soft, keeping your back, hips and shins straight. Now push your hips forward to lift the bar.
- From upright, push your hips back to lower the bar, bending your knees only slightly.
Why: One of the key components of purging your fat stores is taking your body to the limit and 12-15 lunges on each leg will push your quadriceps, glutes and hamstrings to complete edge. It’ll be a pain, but your super-charged metabolism will thank you later.
- Stand Tall and Step forward with your right foot
- Lower your body and sink into a lunge, so that both legs are bent with your back knee not touching the floor but as close to the floor as possible.
- Drive back up to starting position and repeat on the other side.
4. MAX FIT
Weight Training group fitness class with all strength training principle to make you super strong is our priority. This weight lifting class with the use of barbells, dumbbells and bodyweight training will push your muscles to grow like never before. Full body training is good enough to give your metabolic rate a supercharge, for up to eight days and if you do it every day, it’s a total waste because your muscles won’t have to recover. A couple of times a week could really make a big difference or you can simply follow Max Fitness group classes schedule for maximum results
5. Boot Camp
For a workout that’s going to keep your metabolism elevated, turn to boot camp, as it (think Max Fitness Bootcamp) combines two of the most effective forms of training: interval and resistance. “You’ll perform exercises, some more strength-focused and others cardio-focused, full-out for short bursts of time, coupled with short periods of rest and with fun which will keep your interest in the workout. And eventually, you will enjoy losing weight.
The bottom line is it takes proper rest, nutrition and perform above best gym exercises if you want to lose weight.
Eat plenty of fruits and veggies, lean proteins, whole grains and fat-free or low-fat dairy. Avoid as much processed food as possible.
Do not skip meals. Eating at regular intervals sends a sign to the body that it does not have to store calories, thereby enabling it to increase its metabolic rate.
Consult a physician/certified trainer prior to starting any exercise program as workout plans differ from body type to body type Or
Contact Us – 9814699983
Also Read:- Weight Loss Vs Fat Loss? Know the Difference!